GW-LED300-5| Great Wall LED Sign Power Supply
Great Wall 300W LED Sign Power supply, the power supply total output power 300WCertificated by ULCECCC; and complies with Europe RoHS required.
1. (AC Input Characteristics)
1.1(Input Voltage, Frequency)
- Steady-state Current: 115V/5A, 5Arms maximum while input voltage is 115V.
- Inrush Current
,Maximum inrush current from power-on (with power-on at any point on the AC sine) and including, but not limited to, three line cycles, shall be limited to a level below the surge rating of the AC switch if present, bridge rectifier, and fuse components. Repetitive ON/OFF cycling of the AC input voltage should not damage the
power supply or cause the input fuse to blow.
- Power Factor
115V0.95PF0.95while input voltage is115V~, full load.
230V0.90PF0.90while input voltage is230V~, full load.
- (Output voltage load regulation rate) DC Output 0.5%
- (Output voltage load regulation rate) DC Output 2.0%
- (DC Output Current)
300WNotes: DC output power total 300 Watts.
- (Ripple and Noise)
|(mVp-p) Ripple and Noise||150mV|
- 0.1F 10F
Notes: 1. Measurement is made with an oscilloscope with 20MHz bandwidth.
- Output should be bypassed at the connector with 0.1F ceramic disk capacitor and 10F electrolytic capacitor to simulate system load. The length of ground wire on probe should not longer than 40mm.
- (Power Efficiency)
230 V/ 50 Hz 100% 79%(At 230V/ 50 Hz, 79% min at 100% load.)
10%(The output voltage overshoot upon the application or removal of the input voltage, shall less than 10% above the nominal voltage, no voltage opposite polarity occur.)
|( Power-on time)||2500ms(115V~)|
|( Rise time)||50mS|
|( hold-up time)||16mS|
- (Temperature)(Operating Temperature)-2050/ (Shipping/Storage Temperature)-4085
- (Relative humidity)(Operating Relative humidity)20%90% (Shipping/Storage Relative humidity)5%95%
- (Altitude) (Operating Altitude)3050 (Shipping/Storage Altitude)15250
/load/ Temperature graph
- Vibration XYZ 10~500Hz2G10 / 60 (Frequency range: 10~500Hz, Acceleration: 2.0g RMS random10 minutes per axis in all 3 axes)
400 W 550 W (When output power is more than 400 W and less than 550 W, the power supply shall shut down, when the abnormity load is removed and reboot, the power supply shall recover automatically.)
AC Notice: The power supply shall shut down when Overvoltage protection occursreboot it the power supply shall recover
(The power supply shall shut down for shorting the outputs. When the short is removed and reboot it the power supply shall recover.)
- Over Temperature Protection
805(The power supply shall shut down when the temperature of the case is 805. When the temperature goes down, and reboot it, the power supply shall recover.)
(The power supply complies with the following requirements): A EN 55022CISPR22ClassB B EN55024A C EN61000-3-2,3
(The power supply complies with the following requirements):
- A. UL 60950-1 1500V
- Leakage current: 264Vac/3.5mA
The calculated MTBF shall be more than 30,000 hours at 75% continuous load and 25 ambient temperature.
The power shall be burn in under 405, with 230Vac and outputs at 80% of max load.