Linsn EX901| EX901D Multifunction Card Description
Version: Dec. 2016
1) One audio output；
2) Two temperature/humidity detection modules to detect the temperature/humidity inside and outside the cabinets；
3) One light sensor to realize adjusting brightness automatically；
4) 5 Relay to turn on/off the power supply；
5) Timing function, can be used as a timer or delayer；
2. Interface instruction
Place between sending card and the first receiving card, usually near the led screen side.
2) Control power supply of screen remotely
Power1, Power2, Power3 on/off-control by sending card FAN1, FAN2 on/off-control for Fan and Air Conditioner.