Mooncell VCSG3-V23D is a Universal Receiving Card.
1. It conventionally has 16 sets of RGB Output, which can be extended to 32 Sets.
2. The maximum output of the RGB is 21 sets
3. One single card Connection in series can get 64sets of RGB output, which can be extended to 128
4. The maximum pixel that one can could load is 64K, each set of the data could load 8k pixel.
5. Input voltage: 3.5V–6V
6. High Refresh rate, high brightness and high gray grade with common IC (Driver).
7. Dual backup for the network Cable
8. To get the single pixel calibration without decreasing the pixel load area