Novastar MFN300-B Multifunction Box
1. RJ45 ports for connection with receiver cards.
2. RS232 serial ports for connection with the control computer.
3. Support 8 power supply control.
4. Support 4 light sensors.
Novastar MFN300-B Multifunction Box with a variety of auxiliary functions. It has the following features:
- RS232 serial or Gigabit Ethernet port communication;
- Supporting Ethernet port connection between two receiving cards or at the end;
- Timer function which is able to replace timer and delayer;
- Temperature detection of power distribution box;
- Humidity detection of power distribution box;
- Audio output;
- Supporting 2-way light sensor connected to achieve automatic brightness adjustment;
- Supporting Temperature and humidity module connection;
- Supporting 8-way power switch
Novastar MFN300-B Multifunction Box Connection Ways:
- Connect function box to computer directly by RS232 serial
- Connect function box between sending card (or independent controller) and the first receiving
- Connect function box to the last receiving card.
Run NovaLCT-Mars control software and click Function Card button to open Function Card Management page.