Novastar MRV300 Series LED Receiving Card|MRV300-1|MRV300-2||MRV300-3|MRV300-4
Resolution ： 256 x 226
RGB Data Output ： 20 groups
Monitoring Card Applicable ： –
Support Memory on Module ： –
MOM Interface ： –
Certification ： CE, ROHS
$49.99 – $59.99
Novastar MRV300 Series LED Receiving Card|MRV300-1|MRV300-2 |MRV300-3 |MRV300-4 Description
Novastar MRV300 LED Receiving card is the standard model of Nova receiving card. It has the following characteristics:
1) Single card outputs 16-group of RGBR ‘data;
2) Single card outputs 20-group of RGB data;
3) Single card outputs 64-group of serial data;
4) Single card support resolution 256×226;
5) Support configuration file readback;
6) Support temperature monitoring.
7) Support Ethernet cable communication status detection;
8) Support power supply voltage detection;
9) Support pixel-by-pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration. Brightness and chromaticity calibration coefficients for each LED;
10) Support pre-store picture setting;
11) Comply with EU RoHs standard;
12) Comply with EU CE-EMC standard.
To meet theneeds of different customers, We provides more specific models of theproducts, including standard products in stock, other models need to becustomized;Be sure to tell us the model you need.
MRV300-1, MRV300-2, MRV300-3, MRV300-4