Colorlight T7 sender card
Secondhand in stock, please pay your attention.
Colorlight T7 Full Color LED Sending Card is the product developed to meet the demand of external video access, on the basis of the synchronous control system by NIC sending. It’s more stable than current sending cards on the market, because it uses better power solutions. The coordinate position of the areas controlled by two Ethernet interfaces can be set arbitrarily, and these areas control respectively different LED displays. Compatible seamlessly with the system by NIC sending. T7 sending card can not only access independent video, but also further satisfy the diversified demands of customers
work with c&light receiving cards 5A ,5A-75,T9,or A8;
• Full-color sending card, support full-color, Dual-color and Single color displays.
• Single card supports a maximum resolution of 2048 * 1365 pixels, such as 1920*1080, 1920*640, 1600*768, 1280*1024, 1280*720, 1024*768, etc.
• Two Gigabit Ethernet ports output. Each port can control an area within 655360 pixels.
• Single card supports LED display with any resolutions that the total quantity of pixels is less than 1310720 pixels, e.g. 1280*1024, the width up to 2048 pixels, or the height up to 1365 pixels.
• Supports audio input.
• USB interface for controlling and configuring.
• Supports standard network transmission equipment, such as Fiber Converter, Gigabit Switch.
• 3.8-12V supply voltage, much more adaptable and more stable.