Linsn RV801D LED Receiver Card
Note: Linsn RV801D receiver card is a discontinued type from Linsn, there is very limited inventory only for aftersales service, they are currently replaced by RV901T.
$45.99 – $55.99
Linsn RV801D Receiving Card Description
1. support 12-bit HDMI colors input (required the 9th generation sending card)
2. using18-bit signal processor, maximum support 18-bit (260,000) gray (each of red, green and blue)
3. Single card maximum supports 1024X256 pixels, and 1024 grades single pixel chromaticity correction
4. Supports single-card color space conversion
5. Support configuration file readback
6. Support program replication
7. Supports hot backup with dual receiver cards for demanding performances screen
8. Supports pixel fault detection (requires a dedicated chip support)
9. Support network cable BER test
10. Support flat cable fault detection
11. Support the cabinet-door monitoring (open/close)
12. Two lines fan-speed monitoring
13. Three lines Voltage monitoring: one for the system, two for cabinet power
14. Temperature monitoring
15. Humidity monitoring (humidity sensor sold separately)
16. Smoke monitoring (smoke module sold separately)
17. In line with EU standards CE-EMC
Linsn RV801D works with all sending cards(TS801D, DS801, TS802, DS802).
One RV801D can max support 256 pixels height.
The max width one RV801 can support is depended on the setting of refresh rate, gray scale, and the scan clock of LED Panel Driver.
RV801D has 16 groups of RGB signal.
By using a Hub, RV801 feds the right signals to LED Display Module.
By point correction support single point, 2X2 points, 4X4 points and 8X8 point four correction mode, the biggest calibration 6144 points/module, red, green, blue each level of 256;By card (cabinet) used to display the between the correction of off color correction, red, green, blue each level of 256.
Full color 4096(4K) gray level 180HZ refresh rate,max controls 512*128,twice than the sixth generation product,full color static 16384(16k)gray level 300HZ,max controls 160*64(note:need driving board can be on high 30MHZ clock)
Double cable heat backup function:
The A and B two ports of receiving card can be used to input or output, can be used for two computers to control a screen at the same time, when one computer have problems, another one automatically replace it, also can be used for one computer with double cable control, when one cable have problems, another one automatically take it over, making the normal work of screen to get maximum security.
Linsn RV801 led receiving card work with TS801 led sending card, Rv801D led receiver to receive the data from led sending card.
RV801D Normal, RV801D Female Header on Backside
There are no reviews yet.