Novastar MRV330-1 LED Receiving Card
Resolution: 256 x 226
RGB Data Output: 24 groups
Monitoring Card Applicable: –
Support Memory on Module: –
MOM Interface: Supported
18 in stock
Novastar MRV330-1 LED Receiving Card Description
Novastar MRV330-1 LED Receiving Card is the 24 Groups data receiving Card of Nova M3 series which is without HUB, and its function is as follows：
1) integrated 12 standard HUB75 connectors, without the HUB structure；
2) Single card outputs 24-group of RGB data;
3) Single card support resolution 256×226;
4) Support configuration file readback;
5) Support temperature monitoring.
6) Support Ethernet cable communication status detection;
7) Support the power supply voltage detection;
8) Support high gray scale and high refresh rate;
9) Support pixel by pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration. Brightness and chromaticity calibration coefficients for each LED;
10) Support pre-store picture setting;
11) Comply with EU RoHs standard;
12) Comply with EU CE-EMC standard.
There are no reviews yet.